On 10/18/10 6:35 AM, Pavel Kushnirchuk wrote:
> Sorry may be my question is a bit stupid.
> I need to extend a memcached with very simple additional
> functionality(allow to listen memcached on multiple IP addresses).
> Could I do all necessary changes in Win32 branch? Will all my changes
> to go to any of next releases?

By default, memcached will listen on INADDR_ANY, which is all IPs on the
system.

Just looking through the code, it appears that it already listens to
multiple IPs if they're specified.  I've not tested this anywhere
though, including Windows.

As far as accepting a patch is concerned, I think the answer is sure.
If it's a good patch and tests well (please include tests if possible),
there'd be no reason to not incorporate it.

- Matt