Hi Felipe,

Am 03.03.2011 um 20:01 schrieb Felipe Cerqueira:
> thanks for your reply.
>
> I'm using libevent-2.0.10-stable.
>

> I have compiled everything on solaris 9 with gcc version 3.4.0.
>
> Now, trying to resolv the problem, I have download from SFW
> memcached-1.2.6-sol10-sparc-local.gz. Its too old and depends of
> libevent 1.2a (older than memcached). rs
>
> But, installing from this packages, its works fine.
>
> So, I think its a problem with cross compilation of libevent between
> solaris 9 and 10.
>
> I'll compile on solaris 10 and return here the result.

I have prepared a full libevent 2.0.10 in both 32 and 64 bit for
Solaris 9 and 10, both x86 and Sparc for OpenCSW:
  http://www.opencsw.org/packages/CSWlibevent2-0-5/
The only critical thing to note is that the tests must be run with a "bash"
instead of /bin/sh.

Memcached had some issue which you can see from my build recipe:
  http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/browser/csw/mgar/pkg/memcached/trunk
Experimental packages for Solaris 9 and additional ones for Solaris 10 x86 with
DTrace support both 32/64 bit are available from
  http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html#memcached
However, as Sparc on Solaris 10 does not pass the testsuite in 64 bit
completely I don't know if there are other issue, so tests are definitely
welcome. You can do so easiest by
  pkgadd -d http://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw/pkgutil-`uname -p`.pkg
  /opt/csw/bin/pkgutil -t
http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/opencsw/experimental/memcached -i memcached

The current version officially distributed from OpenCSW is 1.4.3, also 32/64
bit,
which should run fine. It was the last version btw. to compile OOTB on Solaris.

It would be nice if you would give them a try and let me know if you
encounter any issues.

Best regards

  -- Dago