Hi,
I use the .net clients and 2 servers at 2 different machines.
When one of the memcached servers is down, I try to set an item to the
cache (According the hashing algoritem of the client, this item should
stored the inactive server!) and this item get stored at the active
server.
After I set the item, the second server get back to work. Now if I'll
try to get this item I won't succeed, because the client will searche
the item at the second server (According the hashing algoritem).

What can i do to solve this problem???
(To set the item again at the second server isn't a solution, because
I don't want to store any item at 2 servers)