Hi all,

I'm just crossposting that there is a 2.6rc2 of spymemcached posted to
it's site.  2.6rc1 had been around for a bit and was well received, but
one critical issue had been found before it's release so I've spun an rc2.

I'd appreciate any feedback you can offer before the final.

Thanks,

Matt
--- Begin Message ---
Hi all,

I've just posted a 2.6rc2 for download:
http://code.google.com/p/spymemcached/downloads/list

Between here and final there are a few minor things I expect to
change/fix (formatting, item sizes, maven artifacts), but it's otherwise
pretty well ready to go.  I would appreciate it if anyone can offer
feedback.

Thanks,

Matt

On 4/19/11 12:58 AM, Matt Ingenthron wrote:
> After the review, I'll kick out a short rc2, followed by a final.  The
> plan is also to get this in a public maven repo and also do some
> whitespace reformatting (sorry tab formatting fans) to make this a bit
> more approachable.

--- End Message ---