> At next week’s VMworld Conference, we are presenting a study that we have
> just completed on virtualizing Memcached on an AMD Opteron based server
> and would like permission to use the Memcached logo on one of our slides.
> Can someone point me in the right direction to get this approved?

Hello! Apologies, as I don't yet have clearer copies of the logo at the
moment (I should be getting them soon, actually). If you'd like you can
use the whole top banner from memcached.org for now.

This e-mail serves as permission for this instance. However I retain my
right to be perilously grumpy if your presentation is disparaging or
claims ownership over the project at all? :)

-Dormando