Hello,

After 3 weeks with memcached 1.4.10 in production, today we have start
getting randomly this error:

SERVER_ERROR out of memory storing object with memcached

I can reproduce it with a simple set+get loop, this is the Python
script that I have used (running the script from 6 different servers
it takes ~20 minutes to occur again):

http://pastie.org/3096017

It runs with standard libevent package from Debian (version 1.4.13),
custom kernel (Linux 2.6.32.41), multiport support (32 x -l flag),
with -m 42000 (the servers has 48G) and -t 8 threads (same # of
cores).

SLAB, item, and general stats are also available on:

http://pastie.org/3096085

The server is out of production and we haven't flushed it yet, so if
you want we can test whatever you want! :)

Regards,

--Santi