I believe I found the root cause for that a while back but I haven't pushed
the patch for it yet (I haven't figured out how to write the test case
yet).

I'll try to remember to upload the patch when I get back home tonight.

Cheers

Trond

sent from my Android phone...
Den 5. sep. 2012 14:56 skrev "Joshua Dickerson" <
joshua.a.dicker...@gmail.com> følgende: