Hi,

We are using memcached tool on our windows server. We are seeing below
error in our stack track. Can someone please help what could be the issue
and how we can fix this ? Thank you.

System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out

   at RDA.Intranet.MemcachedManager._default.btnFlushUrl_Click(Object
sender, EventArgs e)

   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)

   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String
eventArgument)

   at

eventArgument)

   at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler
sourceControl, String eventArgument)

   at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData)