Thanks rspadim ,
I am very much confused , when i checked the documentation of xmemcached  ,
which i am using currrently , it defines an example of using 3 servers ,
please see the below link  , my question if custering is not supported what
purpose thise all these servers have ??.
Please check the link
http://code.google.com/p/xmemcached/wiki/User_Guide#Client_distribution