Thanks Henrik for the information .

Many users from different forums reported that repcached is good , if they
used it with single server (I mean when  only 2 severs involved)
And i read that using a high connectionpooolsize will result in Wait time
out exceptions , so use a low number memcached connection pool size .

Please share your views .

Thanks in advance .