Hi Brian,

Yep, these interaction were made between pylibmc and Memcached at
localhost, 11211. I just skipped something that Dormando said, sorry, but
he might have nailed it: "It might look mixed up if you're doing this over
localhost and there's no lag. Try it over the internet or use a qdisc to
add an artificial delay. It should line up more along the way you expect."

Cheers!

Diogo Baeder
http://diogobaeder.com.br