There is an old version 1.2.5 here if you want:
http://code.google.com/p/beitmemcached/downloads/list

You can extract only the memcached server from couchbase if you want, but
then version is going to be 1.7.something, and I don't know exactly which
memcached version that maps to, probably 1.4.something.

We ran memcached under windows in production for a long time, but we
switched to the linux version two years ago, and it's noticeably better.
We're still running the Windows version during testing and development, it
works perfectly fine for that.

/Henrik