Hi HP,

I have solved the problem yet, but still many thanks for your reply which
helps me clarify the storage of string in Memcached.
You r right that "10101010" is not a binary string, it is just an ascii
string and looks like a binary sequence ...

I used libmemcache c++ client in my code, the return of "memcache_get" call
is char*, i just used string value = string(xxx) to convert the char* to a
string.
But actually the binary string contains '\r\n' thus i just got the string
before the first '\r\n' and lost the rest data, that's the key point to the
problem.
Now i just used string.append(xxx, length) to get the whole binary sequence.

Thank you~!

Daniel.

在 2013年5月5日星期日UTC-4上午5时06分11秒,Peter J. Holzer写道: