Hello,

I do not know whether this is related to memcache itself or not.

We have having trouble using memcache under heavy load, as memcache only
silently crash when on heavy load.

We saw that can be a libevent bug as we use debian squeezy.

So we decided to upgrade to Debian wheezy and using libevent 2.0.5 as well
as latest memcache version.

On the Old system (Squeeze) load was about 0.2 with 3/4000 simultanous
connections.

By now the load is around 3, and CPU is really higher with the memcache
process

it seems as well as despite the fact that it set up with -c 8192, we are
not able to have more than 4096 simultaneous connexion at the same time.

Any advice or ideas are welcom.

regards,

D.