We have just released our memtier_benchmark tool for testing Redis under
heavy load:

   1.
Here<http://garantiadata.com/blog/memtier_benchmark-a-high-throughput-benchmarking-tool-for-redis-memcached#.UdNZlD5gaRI>
is
   a short blog post that describes its capabilities
   2. And here <https://github.com/GarantiaData/memtier_benchmark> is the
   GitHub repository

In a nutshell:

   1. It is capable of launching multiple worker threads , with each thread
   driving a configurable number of clients
   2. You can control the ratio between GET and SET operations
   3. The tool offers control over the pattern of keys used by the GET and
   SET operations  Each operation’s pattern can be set independently to be
   random or sequential
   4. Keys’ expiry can be common or randomly set from a configurable range
   5. Bonus - it can be either used for benchmarking Redis

Have fun.

--

Yiftach Shoolman
+972-54-7634621