Those don't really lag... just "stats sizes", so don't call that one. Also
"stats cachedump" isn't very fast.

If there's any latency at all on a standard operation it's almost always
an outside issue (swap, network, etc), or a massive fault of the software.

Just adding timing measurements internally slows down the entire operation
significantly, which is why we don't do it.