We are planning to use memcached in our infra to cache the database. We are
planning to use CentOS 6.X VMs which running on VMware infra. We are
expecting max 5K connections and 250 concurrent connections. Can anyone
please suggest us the Ideal VM configurations? In terms of CPU, RAM,
Network and Disk? Ideal keranal and memcached parameters? etc. Also Best
practices? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Raj