Hi ,
     I have installed memcached server on two machines and added these two
server in the client list.
Now im fetching say Key A from server A .  If server A is removed ,this is
my understanding . By default I'm using standard hashing ,client will
maintain list of servers along with the status of servers  if the server
has run down . then there will be cache miss . In case of consistent
hashing if the server A fails the keys are evenly distributed among other
servers.

what will happen if the server A fails ??
Please correct me if any of my concepts are wrong.

Thanks
Sivaram