Dear ,
          i got exactly same error as shown below.
in C:\memcached have memcached.exe
1. right click on this .exe file then gores into properties.
2.then click allow all permission to all users from secutiry tab
3. then click on compatibilty tab and select compatible windows xp.
i think this may solve your problem.