Hi,
While we were testing 1.4.16 to be used in production 1.4.17 is released
and we swithced to that version. So there is no memcahed-debug output fo
now.

However, we are still experiencing many crashes and hangs with server
1.4.15. About this issue there is an interesting fact I discovered:

We've been collecting server stats output every minute. So we have stats
output max 1 min before the crash/hang. The interesting fact is that in
each and every case, HASH-POWER-LEVEL value was  23. (hash_power_level=23)
And I found this thread it seems like the very same
problem:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/memcached/memcached$201.4.15$20high$20load/memcached/oiylwdukSvQ/ZtT9-24dHE0J

I believe memcached server couldn't extend its hash-level up to 24 under
load. That was the cause of CPU peaks and hangs.