Yo,

A bunch of good fixes from Steven Grimm went into master a few months ago,
but I was too busy to finish the release. I've thrown in a few more things
and we'll call this 1.4.18 shortly, unless someone finds a major flaw:

Steven fixed a bunch of potential reference leaks, and added a "stats
conns" command:
https://github.com/memcached/memcached/pull/60

I made the hash algo selectable (existing jenkins, murmurhash3 to start
with):
https://github.com/memcached/memcached/pull/66

and an LRU crawler:
https://github.com/memcached/memcached/pull/64

Just want to do two more tiny commits on the crawler before merging and
releasing the whole thing I think. Unless someone has major ideas/etc?
I spent a little bit of time benchmarking it and it seems to be
functioning fine, but I didn't go into a ton of depth in the torture. If
the feature isn't enabled the code paths don't do anything at all, so if
something is broken it won't harm people.

have fun,
-Dormando