Comment #21 on issue 363 by pavel.hl...@profimedia.com: MemcachePool::get(): Server 127.0.0.1 (tcp 11211, udp 0) failed with: Network timeout
http://code.google.com/p/memcached/issues/detail?id=363

Hi, I have exactly same problem described here. My error message is:

MemcachePool::set(): Server host.domain.net (tcp 11211, udp 0) failed with: Network timeout (0)

I'm using latest PHP 5.5.12, memcache 3.0.8 from remi repo on Centos 6.5. We have no problems with Memcached version 1.4.4 from repo base, If i want to upgrade Memcached from remi repo I got this message since version 1.4.17 till 1.4.20. It is not related to network issues.

Regards,

Pavel