Thanks for your response.

Could you please give me more information about individual commands? In
which case it would be out of order?

I am using xmemcached client and seeing some weird behavior with binary
command, but text command works.

I know there are some bugs in xmemcached client binary command code, I am
trying to dig deeper to see if it is because of ordering of memcached

Based on your answer it is highly possible, so I would be really
appreciated if you could share with me more detailed information.

Thanks,
Yaowen

Yaowen