You can take a look at EVCache, though it would require that you are
invested in Netflix's architecture. It supports availability strongly,
partition tolerance, and consistency weakly. It does not, however, do the
mathematic operations you would want.

Alternatively, I don't see how it would be that hard to make a mathematics
library on top of memcached that could use an index key to get values or
use a packed array value.