Memcached itself does not replicate; you would have to take care of this on the
client side. I don't know if Repcached is supported anymore, but if it is it's
not really the expertise of this group.

Client-side replication solutions include mcrouter (http://mcrouter.net), but
that replicates only at set time, it doesn't actively refill a memcachced box
that restarts, for example.

~Ryan