Hey,

https://github.com/memcached/memcached - I've dumped what I hope are all
of the commits for 1.4.25 into master. If you're listening, would you mind
attempting to build and run the tests on your platform of choice? Hoping
to get a few different kinds since I still don't have a reliable buildbot
network.

Build process from the source tree is just:
"./autogen.sh && ./configure && make && make test"

Tons of minor things, and then my big slab rebalancer branch went in.
Closed out almost 20 pull requests and a number of old bug reports. Will
continue to clear out the remainder in future releases.

thanks!