Hi,

Do you have a segfault listed in 'dmesg'?

You can also try: 1.4.25, which had some bugfixes.
Or: the memcached-debug binary from a .24 or .25 compile, which has
assert()'s in to give better crashes
Or: Attach your running process to gdb, wait for it to crash, then get the
backtrace.

If you're doing the latter two options I'd still recommend using .25 if at
all possible.