I've been doing some reading on memcached and I have a question I am hoping
someone can answer. I understand how the slab/page/chunk structure works
and the memcache instance I'm looking at has a page size set to 30MB. Take
this output from 'stats slabs' on a node we have.

```STAT 9:chunk_size 600

STAT 9:chunks_per_page 52428

STAT 9:total_pages 1

STAT 9:total_chunks 52428

STAT 9:used_chunks 663

STAT 9:free_chunks 102```

I understand the slab size is 600B and there is 1 page allocated to the
slab. Now if each object you want to store takes 1 chunk what will happen
when the total number of free chunks reaches zero? Will another page be
allocated to the slab(assuming there's enough free memory) or will
memcached evict some object from this slab?