Hello!

I'm trying to install a system that automatically installs other software
dependencies, among those memcached.

The default configuration is:

PORT="11211"
USER="memcached"
MAXCONN="1024"
CACHESIZE="64"
OPTIONS="-l 127.0.0.1"

But with that I cannot open the web based control panel, it just give me
the error No server available (Dalli::RingError).

if I remove the OPTIONS and instead have:

PORT="11211"
USER="memcached"
MAXCONN="1024"
CACHESIZE="64"
OPTIONS=""

It works. However, it seems like every time 127.0.0.1 is used somewhere
then it doesn't work because I get a lot of similar cannot connect/not
found error.

Anyone know what the problem could be? Many thanks for any help, and sorry
for my low level of knowledge...