Hey,

https://github.com/memcached/memcached/pull/127 is now "done", as much as
it'll be done for this release. More work in future releases.

I've already pulled the next branch into master. I'll be cutting this in
the morning unless someone has a major problem with it between now and
then :)

It's been tough getting feedback on these things. Hard to tell if I'm
doing it well enough or nobody has the time to really look. Hopefully the
former and people get some good use out of this new thing.

thanks,
-Dormando