I tried inserting 10 values of size 1000000 bytes. I am able to insert all
10 values but I guess only the last 3 are present in cache since I am
getting cache misses for the first 7 key-value pairs.
Is there a flag that we have to set in the memcached configuration file (I
currently have the '-m' option set to 2048)