Hey,

Thanks and sorry about that. I just found a bug this week where the new
code is over-allocating (though 30MB out of 10G limit seems odd?)

ie: with -I 2m, it would allocate 2 megabytes of memory and then only use
up to 1mb of it. A one-line fix for a missed variable conversion.

Will likely do a bugfix release later tonight with that and a few other
things.

Will take a look at your data in hopes it's the same issue at least,
thanks!