Hi,

I have used memcached_mget() to fetch multiple key-value pairs from the
server and according to the documentation I am supposed to use
memcached_fetch_result() to get the retrieved results.
I now want to fetch the individual key-value pairs obtained in the result.
How should I go about this because the documentation regarding this is a
bit unclear to me.
Following is a snippet of the relevant sections of my code.
        rc = memcached_mget(memc, keyArray, keyLen, nSubsetSize);
        if (rc != MEMCACHED_SUCCESS)
        {
            printf("\nmecached_mget FAILED. %s\n", memcached_strerror(memc,
rc));

            for(i = 0; i < nSubsetSize; i++)
            {
                free(keyArray[i]);
            }
            free(keyArray);
            free(keyLen);

            return (1);
        }

        results = NULL;
        results= memcached_result_create(memc, &results_obj);
        if (NULL == results)
        {
            printf("\nmecached_mget FAILED.\n");

            for(i = 0; i < nSubsetSize; i++)
            {
                free(keyArray[i]);
            }
            free(keyArray);
            free(keyLen);

            return (1);
        }

        while((results = memcached_fetch_result(memc, &results_obj, &rc)) !=
NULL)
        {
            //Code to print individual key-value pairs???
        }