Dear Colin Pitrat,

     Thank you for the link, I am attaching a screen shot of error where as
I want to know how to use the link provided by you as I am using an exe
which can be run through command prompt.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-LnyjoTz01E4/V-SvWa5yVXI/AAAAAAAAA-Q/4-09QUwEPgclnVB-6gmcNDQ2Bg0_MTdwwCLcB/s1600/memcached%2Berror.png>
Regards,
Ajinkya Aher.