If I understand the documentation correctly, evicted_time should show the
seconds since the last access for the more recently evicted item.

I'm seeing evicted_time for our production servers, but I'm not able to
have a value show up when testing.

I have a slab class that can hold 10 items of the value I'm writing.

I assume I would see an evicted_time doing this:

   1. write a key and read it back
   2. sleep 5 seconds.
   3. write and read 10 random keys into the slab (quicly)
   4. Notice that there has now been one eviction
   5. read from the original key and get NOT FOUND

I then see:

STAT items:32:evicted 1
STAT items:32:evicted_nonzero 0
STAT items:32:evicted_time 0

Shouldn't I see evicted_time of 5 seconds since the item evicted was last
accessed about 5 seconds before it got evicted?

I get the same result if I use no expires times or If I set it to, say, 30
seconds.

VERSION 1.4.25

--
Bill Moseley