Hi, I want to announce a new NodeJS client for the ASCII protocol at
https://github.com/jchip/memcache

Unlike other NodeJS clients that have exist for a while, when NodeJS was
still at version 0.10, this new client uses the latest NodeJS Buffer APIs
to efficiently parse the ASCII protocol stream.

We use Mcrouter to do cluster balancing so the client doesn't handle
multiple servers yet, but I plan to add that support using consistent
hashing some time.

Thanks