Hi,
    I have a requirement like, my number of memcached servers can change
dynamically(though not very frequent). I am using KETAMA consistent hashing
as mentioned in the documentation and libmemcached as client.

1. What is the best way to dynamically add new servers? How will my
libmemcached clients know that  a new server is added so that it can
distribute the keys to the newly added servers as well?

2. If a node fails, I read that the keys stored in-memory on that
particular server will be lost so I used replication. But I see that, since
replication is done from client level it's not always consistent. In stats
of that server I noticed that the set count is incremented but the
current_items is 0 at times.

Thanks & Regards,
Raghav.