I still have a use case for it. We're looking to make the highest
performing enrichment for log ingestion possible.

https://www.elastic.co/blog/elasticsearch-data-enrichment-with-logstash-a-few-security-examples

In the use case described above, we aim to enrich as close to real time as
possible for log ingestion. Small, light, lookups... non blocking updates
for threat and other security related feeds.

We're not too concerned about misses since we need to back enrich/compare
against data that has already been ingested.

Thoughts?

Rob