Hello again.

`t/issue_67.t` failed for me. There are two problems:

* `udp port disabled` fails if I have a running memcached instance. Just like the `no arguments` test that was commented before. I fixed it with a naive check whether `11211` is already in use.
* `specifying tcp ephemeral port` works only because `validate_port` doesn't check whether a random port is defined. Current memcached version has `0` as a default UDP port, not `11211`.

https://github.com/memcached/memcached/pull/397

--
Vadim Pushtaev