What kind of things do you find interesting?

There're a number of open issues right now which could use some work or
research; ones marked "help wanted" tend to be on the easier side.
There're some odd platform test failures that're likely race conditions in
extstore tests. I've fixed a few but getting the last to work has taken
some brain power.

They'd at least give you an entrypoint to learn more about some of the
features. If you don't care I could start assigning ones at random :P

As far as my personal process, I try to stamp down open PR's/issue's
before I go hunting for more work. Right now there're a few more open than
average, though not terribly glorious work the users certainly appreciate
timely fixes :)

That's a long-winded way of saying I'd probably find more to do once the
outstanding issues are cut down a bit.