You can use ssh port forwarding (-R/-L/etc), but that's going to be pretty
slow.

you'll find a better answer by looking up ways to network qemu guests with
the host. there're better guides and that's outside the scope of this
mailing list, I think. You should be able to just forward the memcached
port to the host, similar to how ssh is being forwarded.