You don't need to worry about the server one at all. They don't need to
match up either; on the server side it's just for the hash table. The
default is fine. I only left jenkins in as a "just in case", too.

I don't think it matters that much for clients either. There're very few
buckets involved for clients (just the number of servers) so it'd have to
be a very poor algorithm to display a significant bias. Most original
clients use crc32 and they did fine.