Hi all,
I was just thinking it would be great to be able to cache the most used
items in a local cache on the client side and I think this would be
possible if there was a way for the client to send a request to get a key,
but only if the cas value is not the same as the cas token of the value I
already know about locally in the client.  I don't think this is possible
with either protocol today, but would be happy if told otherwise :)

Also, can anyone think of a reason why this would not work - if it is not
supported today, it might be a nice feature to add.

Thanks,
John