Hello,

I'm running Memcached on two different machines with different
specifications. And I specify the number of worker threads = 4 for both
machines. However, the number of child processes of the Memcached server is
different on two machines. On one of them, I have 6 Memcached child
processes, and on the other server, I have 10 Memcached child processes.
I'm curious to understand how many children processes Memcached is
basically spawning other than the worker threads, and for what tasks?

I expect the Memcached to spawn only 4 children processes or a certain
number of children processes on two machines, however, it seems not true.

Thanks,
Alireza