Hi,

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 9:06 PM dormando <dorma...@rydia.net> wrote:

> memtier is trash. Check the README for mc-crusher, I just updated it a bit
> a day or two ago. Those numbers are incredibly low, I'd have to dig a
> laptop out of the 90's to get something to perform that badly.
>
> mc-crusher runs blindly and you use the other utilities that come with it
> to find command rates and sample the latency while the benchmark runs.
> Almost all 3rd party memcached benchmarks end up benchmarking the
> benchmark tool, not the server. I know mc-crusher doesn't make it very
> obvious how to use though, sorry.

What I miss to find so far is how to get the statistics after a run.
For example, I run
./mc-crusher --conf ./conf/asciiconf --ip 192.168.1.43 --port 12345
--timeout 10

and the output is:

ip address default: 192.168.1.43
port default: 12345
id 0 for key send value ascii_get
id 1 for key recv value blind_read
id 5 for key conns value 50
id 8 for key key_prefix value foobar
id 26 for key key_prealloc value 0
id 24 for key pipelines value 8
id 0 for key send value ascii_set
id 1 for key recv value blind_read
id 5 for key conns value 10
id 8 for key key_prefix value foobar
id 26 for key key_prealloc value 0
id 24 for key pipelines value 4
id 19 for key stop_after value 200000
id 3 for key usleep value 1000
id 12 for key value_size value 10
setting a timeout
done initializing
timed run complete

And I see that the server is busy at that time.
How to find out how many sets/gets/... were made ?

Martin