Hi Pratibha, if you need replication i have written memcached-like server
which supports same operations, plus it has built-in replication and
snapshots based on MVCC. Basically it works the same way but algorithms are
different (main point is when there are large differences between TTLs of
keys it'll use much less memory because it keeps expiration times in
separated memory area and reclaim algorithm works totally differently).

https://github.com/slawomir-pryczek/FlatDB/blob/master/REPLICATION.md
Currently connector for PHP is written, but should be easy to port it to
other languages as it's very simple, based on persistent sockets (like 200
lines of code). Using it on production for like 4 years and trying to get
some more users, so you can check it out :)

So that's not like memcached driver, just something if you need replicated
K/V store which is compatible with memcached (compatible = supports same
operations, not has same protocol)