My site runs on one webserver and we rely heavily on memcached to make it
snappy, to the extent that a reboot will make the site unresponsive for
hours. So imagine my joy when I saw the warm restart addition, and the fact
that Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS has a new enough version in its repo.

But the wiki left me scratching my head. This is what I have:

- The standard apt package for Ubuntu 20.04 (version 1.5.22)
- `-e /tmpfs_mount_memcached/memory_file` in memcached.conf
- `-m 920` in memcached.conf
- `tmpfs /tmpfs_mount_memcached tmpfs nodev,nosuid,size=930M 0` in
/etc/fstab (generated by Ansible's mount module)

No type of restart (neither of the systemd service nor the server itself)
seems to work. After restarting the size of the cache store is 0 and all
pages take forever to load. But is it supposed to work like this with tmpfs
mounts? I thought tmpfs wasn't meant to survive reboots? Am I misreading
the wiki?

I'm obviously in way over my head here (I don't even really know what a
SIGUSR1 is), so I'd really appreciate some help as to what I'm missing!

And thanks for memcached - it's served my site well for years now, and
after upgrading to Rails 5 with better caching, we're using it more and
more. :)