Hi!

I would like to use something like a distributed hash table, where i define
in which specific nodes specific data will be put. The aim is to see if
with this mapping of data the query response time gets improved.
I would like to use memcached for a prototype. I think the servers operate
independently and the clients determine how to distribute the keys.

What client do you suggest and how much memory should i use in the server
to not evict my data?

thanks a lot!
Irene