Hi all,

I’m looking to see if anyone knows how I would go about procuring a private
circuit or wave from Dubai’s DIFC to the Equinix data center?  I’m looking for
better connectivity for our offices out of Dubai.

Thanks!

Jason

Jason Bothe
Team Lead Campus/WAN/Internet Edge
Network Services
+1.713.214.2781 o
+1.713.703.3552 m
jason.bo...@invesco.com<mailto:jason.bo...@invesco.com>

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message, and any
attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  It is
intended solely for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed.  Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient(s) is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the