Dear Colleagues and Friends,

RIPE 81 will be held as a virtual meeting and will take place over four days
from 27-30 October 2020. Registration for the meeting is free and open to
everyone. More information about the meeting is available on the RIPE 81
website <https://ripe81.ripe.net/>

We have over 50 attendees from academia and NRENs registered for the upcoming
RIPE meeting. True to tradition from the past few years, we'd like to organise
something special just for you.

When: Monday, 26 October 2020, 13:00-14:00 UTC / 14:00-15:00 CET
Where: https://ripe.zoom.us/j/92479930863?pwd=ZFRjdktnaEIvSlo3YVcxalc2VU5qQT09
<https://ripe.zoom.us/j/92479930863?pwd=ZFRjdktnaEIvSlo3YVcxalc2VU5qQT09>
Meeting ID: 924 7993 0863
Password: 245401
Format: Introduction round followed by short presentations and Q&A
https://ripe81.ripe.net/programme/parallel-events/academic-nren
<https://ripe81.ripe.net/programme/parallel-events/academic-nren>

We are looking forward to see you there.

Best Regards,

Chafic Chaya, DBA
Regional Communications Manager
Middle East Region